Saturday, July 17, 2010

Aindra Prabhu

Dear Aindra Prabhu,
Please Accept My Most Humble Obeisances
All Glories To Srila Prabhupada

Today I feel empty, no emotions, just numb. But tears are flowing, so I guess a Vaisnava like yourself can penetrate deep- to the soul. I feel like the music died. But Kirtan is forever.
Whenever I arrive in Vrindavan, there are a few things that help me place my foot firmly on the soil of the holy dahm:
1. I take a nap and always wake up to the Vrindavan breeze, I go outside and look at the neem trees and monkeys and parrots.
2. I go to the temple and see Srila Prabhupada, Krishna and Balaram, Radhe Syam and Sri Sri Goura Nitai.
3. I wait for that moment when, as you sing, you look up at me standing there and then you nod your head with a welcome to Vrindavan gesture and smile.
4. I go to bed gratefully, having fufilled all my required entry rituals :)
Who can replace your friendly nod and smile?
My ritual is broken. Who will I bring honey from America for now, who can I suggest to others to bring honey for?
Today I feel empty.

your servant
Jaya Kesava das