Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I MADE BUTTER ! !

Fresh butter is better so you better eat more butter. (say it ten times really fast.)
The devotees on the farm here get their milk from a group of menonite farmers and its the best milk experience I've had in the US. It's not processed at all and is cooled to about 30 degrees right after the cow is milked. And the cows... WOW! So clean and friendly and lovable. How can they produce anything but amazing milk. Human society is missing out on the simple gifts of nature. Will we ever realize it? Thats a totally different topic. For now I'll hop one step back to the butter I made yesterday.
After the milk arrived there was so much cream on teh top and so I decided to make some butter and meditate on how Mother Yasoda makes butter for Krishna in the spiritual world. Little did I know, its exciting! You have to get all high when you see these little transformations. So there I was in the kitchen churning butter in the plastic churner they have here. I was listening to a kirtan cd and chanted all along. First came cream-whipped cream! I thought for a moment to stop there and make ice cream. . . nah, fugettaboudit! i'm making butter. So on we goes makin' butter and churns we turns and sings we along and happier we starts to get!
About fifteen minutes into it I begin to see the cream turn into this yellow substance we call butter! I was higher than a kite and could not help but pray one day to make butter everyday. When I open a monastery of my own, there MUST be fresh butter everyday for Krishna. He likes it. Krishna's most lovable pastimes involve butter stealing. Yes, God is not boring, nor is he bored. He's the embodiment of all kinds of amazing mellows. Where do we get all these qualities we find in ourselves? Did calvin and hobbes just evolve into a naughty calvin and hobbes? And dennis that menace? Nope, an artist took them from his mind. So as we're made in Krishna's image, we come with minute sparks of his qualities. He's teh supreme love stealing' double dealin' two timing' not low down but high up son of a mother who makes awesome butter and yogurt and yup, thats ze God i've decided to dedicate my time to teaching the world about. The one we know of now reflects the mind of a concocted person who's just out to get ya. he's on a guilt trip cuz no one likes his creation, they kille dhis only son, and he has an enemy named the devil. Come ON! Who is God envious of? In layman terms: which other black woman out there is Oprah envious of? LOL
Ok now for the eating part. Wish you guys were here to share it, but soon we'll all be stealing butter with Krishna so hold your horses.
P.S
(lately while typing I've been typing "teh" instead of "the" and I have no idea why taht's (LOL) happening.)

No comments: