Wednesday, March 12, 2008














INDIA AS I KNOW IT




The beat really starts to go on now. Internet down for two days, electricity in and out. But spiritually we're moving on up. There's so much to tell in so little space so i'll just let you guys see pictures! I've been hanging out with different monks everyday and learning so much! The morning meditations have been led by really sweet monks and it sets the tone for the rest of my day. My friend Advaita from Australia is here and we've become monk groupies ha ha. I mean these people have lived this lifestyle for 30, 40 years! Some people follow Brad and Angie, I follow these People. When you see someone who have learned to master their senses, teach others, and remain happier than thirteen year olds, you realize spirituality is worth every cent!



I'd write more details but in India right now I'm lucky to be writing at all. It's hard to get constant internet flow for those of you who are computer dependent---beware!





Also I decided to post the pictures on to flickr since its easier from this part of the world. Downloading can be no fun at times



ok, here you go!



these are my two friends and monk groupies Advaita and Bhakti Nilai from Australia and South Africa respectively.




















You can also find more pictures on flickr.com. just type in keshinindia and some more should pop up.


I'm preparing a slide show for when i return!













































































































































No comments: